New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
OptiPure BWS 100/10 RO Filtration System
This water filtratgion system utilizes REVERSE OSMOSIS (RO) to remove 97% of the total dissolved solids (TDS) from water which can be precisely blended with filtered water to a user-determined TDS level.
- Virtually eliminates scale & corrosion problems related to high TDS & water hardness.
- The system utilizes an integrated permeate pump in a unique hydraulic design that assures consistent production and blend accuracy.
- High capacity pre-filtration protects the membrane against damaging chlorine and reduces filter replacement frequency.
- Compact, Modular Design enables installation under counters and in very tight spaces.
- Three different mounting locations enables the Water Quality Monitor to be easily viewed in any installation.
- Precision Blending Valve allows the user to accurately and precisely blend a calculated amount of filtered water with the RO product water.
- Digital before and after TDS meter for push-button monitoring of membrane performance and optimized water quality.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of operating pressure.
- Non-electric design operates on available water pressure.
- All consumables are easy-to-change Qwik-Twist cartridges.
- Simple, easy-to-service and maintain design.
- Dimensions: Processor - 20"x 18.5"x 6"
Tank - 23" x 15"
- Connection - Feedwater 3/8” Push Fit Tubing
- Operating Pressure Range - 60-85 psi at 0.5 gpm (3.5 -5.9 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range - 40o -100oF (4o -38oC)
- Shipping Weight - 25 lbs.
- Drain Connection (Within 5’ of unit) - 2 GPM Minimum Flow
- Typical TDS* Rejection - 97+%
- Product Water Production (at 77ºF, 60psi) - 75 gals/day 3.1 gals/hr 0.052 gpm
- Blended Water Production - 100+ GPD
- Feed TDS - Up to 1200 ppm
- Feed pH - 6-10
- Hardness*- 12 grains or less
- Free Chlorine - <2 mg/l
- Iron - 0.1 mg/l max
- Turbidity - 0.05 NTU
- Manganese - 0.05 mg/l max
- Hydrogen Sulfide - 0.0 mg/l