New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco - 2016 FB80 EE
A dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is at precisely 170° F. 170° F water replaces hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. A group cap designed by Piero Bambi and an integrated ruby flow restrictor reduces channeling and ensures that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler, eliminating the introduction of temperature instability during the brewing process.
This model is perfect if you want your barista to have full control during extraction.
- · Dual PID (coffee & steam): The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- · Dual Boilers Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- · Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- · Digital Display Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- · Hot Water Economizer Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- · Barista Lights LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- · Ruby Flow Restrictors Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- · Thermal Stability System As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized
*2 Steam Wands
*220 Volt/ 20-22 Amp
*Take Out Shop
*2 Group Handles
*3 Month Parts Warranty
*Copy of Instruction Manual
*30 Amp Plug