New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
Slayer - Steam EP
- Volumetric activation, two buttons with four programmable settings
- Programmable pre-wetting 0-4 sec, per setting, four per group
- Centralized heads-up Barista Dashboard™
- Intuitive, password-protected menus
- Soft-touch steam actuators and portafilters
- PID-controlled independent brew tanks
- Hot water mix valve
- Massive work surface
- Wing channels keep wires and hoses hidden
- Anodized aluminum finish, body color
- Powder coated matte black wings
- Width: 34 inches / 86.5 centimeters
- Length: 27.75 inches / 70.5 centimeters
- Height: 16.75 inches / 42.5 centimeters
- Weight: 220 pounds / 100 kilograms (tanks filled)
- Brew tanks: 1.7 liters, 600 watts
- Steam tank: 7.4 liters, 3,500 watts
- Single-phase power: 200-260 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 26 amps
- Three-phase power (optional): 380-400 volts AC, 50/60 hertz, 17 amps
- Wattage: 4,700 watts
This Slayer Steam EP in 2 Group commercial coffee espresso machine is the ideal espresso machine for all those who are looking for unprecedented performance and reliability. Being volumetric, this model can increase productivity and consistency at the press of a button.
Make coffee excellent with Slayer.
Slayer Steam EP represents a culmination of ten years in dedication toward craftsmanship and the design of advanced barista tools. Bar flow and easy maneuvering throughout beverage production were a driving force of the barista interface. The Slayer Steam EP has Individual Brew Tanks with PID Temperature Control Consistent and reliable performance, ideal for high-volume beverage service.
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE