New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco 2015 Linea EE
La Marzocco has earned a reputation for making beautiful and superbly crafted espresso machines with exquisite attention to detail. In 1939, it was La Marzocco that developed and patented the first coffee machine with a horizontal boiler, now an industry standard. This was the first of a series of innovations, later to include the dual-boiler system with saturated brewing groups.
Thanks to dual-boiler technology and saturated brewing groups, the Linea ensures an extremely stable temperature and maximum steam capacity. These are the reasons why Linea has, over time, become a benchmark in the professional espresso coffee machines industry.
A heavy-duty machine with a linear design which has helped to establish the most prestigious independent coffee bars as well as global leaders in specialty coffee retail.
A specialty coffee icon that never goes out of style, the Linea Classic is considered the ideal workhorse for high-volume cafés. Its clean lines and simple charm furnish the many cafés, roasters, and chains whose names have defined the specialty coffee industry and has buoyed the development of the specialty coffee industry since the early 1990's. A tried and true machine, the Linea performs reliably in high-volume settings and is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant. Carefully designed to blend into any setting, the Linea Classic – with its dual boiler system, saturated groups and PID controller, is a work of art that is linear in design and dressed in polished stainless steel and includes stainless steel porta filters and advanced precision baskets.
Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Thermal Stability System As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilize
- Stainless-steel boilers and brewing groups
- Stainless-steel base and housing
- Omni-directional steam wands in stainless steel
- Sight glass for checking the level of water in the steam boiler with visible ring nut in stainless-steel
- Dimensions: 28 x 22 x 18 in
- Power: 250 volts; 3600 watts; 30 amp
- 7 Liter Boiler