New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco GB5 - Auto-Volumetric
The GB5 has redefined the standard for temperature stability in modern espresso equipment.
A dynamic preheater assembly ensures that water entering the coffee boiler is at precisely 170° F. 170° F water replaces hot water exiting the group, reducing temperature swings in the coffee boiler. An algorithm-based PID temperature controller further reduces temperature fluctuation in the coffee boiler. A group cap designed by Piero Bambi and an integrated ruby flow restrictor reduces channeling and ensures that water never leaves the saturated area of the coffee boiler, eliminating the introduction of temperature instability during the brewing process
This model will eliminate the guess work out of the extraction process. Your water quantity profiles can be set leading to more consistently across the board. This sort of machine is considered more user friendly, especially if you are new to brewing coffee.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Barista Lights LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Thermal Stability System As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Power: 240 volts
- 2 Group – 30 amp
- 2 Group:
- 3.4L (coffee)
- 7 L (stem)
UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
1 year parts warranty by Coffee Machine Depot USA.
We provide installation with the purchase of your machine. Please note self-installation may void your commercial warranty.
Water & Filtration
These machines have the capability to be directly plumbed into your water line at a pressure of 2 BAR or 25 PSI. We recommend http://www.livingwatersocal.com/ who can install a filtered water system, blended with reverse osmosis (RO) water using a high quality needle valve for perfect TDS.
** This model comes in a variety of styles and sizes as well, making it easy to find just the right version for your cafe.**