New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco GB5 Semi-Automatic
This model will eliminate the guess work out of the extraction process. Your water quantity profiles can be set leading to more consistently across the board. This sort of machine is considered more user friendly, especially if you are new to brewing coffee.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Dual Boilers: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Saturated Groups Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Digital Display Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Hot Water Economizer Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Barista Lights LED lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Thermal Stability System As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use