New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco Linea AV
A specialty coffee icon, the workhorse of a high-volume café.
The La Marzocco Linea Classic is the machine that has supported the development of the specialty coffee industry since 1988. The clean lines and simple charm of the Linea Classic occupy many of the cafes, roasteries, and chains whose names have defined the industry. It is a heavy-duty workhorse that performs reliably in high-volume settings. A tried and true machine, the Linea Classic is perfect for your new cafe, bar, or restaurant.
This model will eliminate the guess work out of the extraction process. Your water quantity profiles can be set leading to more consistently across the board. This sort of machine is considered more user friendly, especially if you are new to brewing coffee.
- The PID Controller: The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. It allows for a more efficient and stable regulation of energy. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Double Boiler: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production. La Marzocco Linea Classic is capable of extracting espresso and steaming milk at the same time with very little temperature variance.
- Dual Steam Wand: The steam wands on the Linea can easily be moved in multiple directions, allowing baristas to steam and froth milk as they prefer. They also serve wonderfully in busy settings where multiple drinks need to be made at once.
- Hot Water Dispenser: Make tea or hot cocoa on the fly with the Linea's quick dispensing hot water nozzle.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Direct Water Line: Once you get this machine all plumbed in, never worry about running out of water mid-shot with automatic refilling directly from your water line.
- Cronos Keypad: Keypad with digital shot timer to monitor the extraction time (AV version only).
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Power: 220 volts (2500-8000 watts)
- 2 Group – 30 amp
- 2 Group:
- 3.4 L (coffee)
- 7 L (stem)
UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
1 year parts warranty by Coffee Machine Depot USA.
We provide installation with the purchase of your machine. Please note self-installation may void your commercial warranty.
Water & Filtration
These machines have the capability to be directly plumbed into your water line at a pressure of 2 BAR or 25 PSI. We recommend http://www.livingwatersocal.com/ who can install a filtered water system, blended with reverse osmosis (RO) water using a high quality needle valve for perfect TDS.
** This model comes in a variety of styles and sizes as well, making it easy to find just the right version for your cafe.**
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE