New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco Linea PB
A dependable classic, reimagined.
The La Marzocco Linea PB represents the first full update to the technical and stylistic workings of the Linea in the nearly 25 years it has been in production. The Linea PB features the iconic La Marzocco polished stainless steel body, updated with refined and sharpened design elements and a lower profile.
To complement its stylistic updates, the Linea PB features improved component longevity and new electronics that give the barista control over functions directly from the machine interface – including boiler temperatures, brewing volume, hot water tap dose, and auto-backflush, among others.
This model will eliminate the guess work out of the extraction process. Your water quantity profiles can be set leading to more consistently across the board. This sort of machine is considered more user friendly, especially if you are new to brewing coffee.
- Auto Brew Ratio: Precision scales incorporated into the electronics system provide the barista control over beverage mass.
- Dual PID Controller: The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. It allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Double Boiler: Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production. La Marzocco Linea Classic is
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.of extracting espresso and steaming milk at the same time with very little temperature variance.
- Dual Steam Wand: The steam wands on the Linea Pb can easily be moved in multiple directions, allowing baristas to steam and froth milk as they prefer. They also serve wonderfully in busy settings where multiple drinks need to be made at once.
- Eco Mode: Boiler temperatures reduce to lower set-points after extended idle periods.
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: Ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion.
- Hot Water Dispenser: Make tea or hot cocoa on the fly with the Linea's quick dispensing hot water nozzle.
- Saturated Groups: Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
- Piero Group Caps Water never leaves the coffee boiler during the brewing process, eliminating instability.
- Direct Water Line: Once you get this machine all plumbed in, never worry about running out of water mid-shot with automatic refilling directly from your water line.
- La Marzocco Electronics: Proprietary electronics drive intuitive programming and provides heads-up information and systems monitoring on a digital display:
- Shot timers
- Flow pulse counter
- USB Firmware Updates
- Boiler temperatures
- System alerts
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Power: 240 volts
- 2 Group – 30 amp
- 2 Group:
- 3.4 L (coffee)
- 7 L (stem)
UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
1 year parts warranty by Coffee Machine Depot USA.
We provide installation with the purchase of your machine. Please note self-installation may void your commercial warranty.
Water & Filtration
These machines have the capability to be directly plumbed into your water line at a pressure of 2 BAR or 25 PSI. We recommend http://www.livingwatersocal.com/ who can install a filtered water system, blended with reverse osmosis (RO) water using a high-quality needle valve for perfect TDS.
** This model comes in a variety of styles and sizes as well, making it easy to find just the right version for your cafe.**
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE