New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco Strada MP
The most technologically advanced traditional espresso machine featuring a barista-friendly design.
The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique. A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area.
This version electronically controls gear pumps which provide precise, progressive pressure control.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Independent Boilers: Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Thermal Stability System: As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Adjustable, Deep Drip Tray: Accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Exposed Groups Ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Conical Valve: Improved longevity and increased pressure manipulation ability.
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: Monitor pressure at coffee during extraction.
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Power: 240 volts
- 2 Group – 30 amp
- 2 Group:
- 1.3x2 L (coffee)
- 8.2 L (stem)
UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
1 year parts warranty by Coffee Machine Depot USA.
We provide installation with the purchase of your machine. Please note self-installation may void your commercial warranty.
Water & Filtration
These machines have the capability to be directly plumbed into your water line at a pressure of 2 BAR or 25 PSI. We recommend http://www.livingwatersocal.com/ who can install a filtered water system, blended with reverse osmosis (RO) water using a high quality needle valve for perfect TDS.
** This model comes in a variety of styles and sizes as well, making it easy to find just the right version for your cafe.**
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE