New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
La Marzocco Strada MP
The most technologically advanced traditional espresso machine featuring a barista-friendly design.
The Strada platform has been designed to encourage creativity and customization so that each machine can be unique. A lower profile invites customer engagement in a café setting, while also providing the barista an open, expansive work area.
This version will allow direct control of water flow and pressure mechanically via an internal valve, thus allowing progressive pre-infusion. The mechanical paddle is inspired by the original mechanical group used on the La Marzocco GS – the first dual-boiler espresso machine with saturated groups (1970). This valve system enables the barista to saturate the coffee with low pressure (line pressure) water before applying the full 9 bars of pressure. While more complex, this dynamic system allows the barista to control the variable of pre-infusion and reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
- Dual PID (coffee & steam): The PID controller employs an algorithm to regulate when and for how long the heating element is engaged in the brew boiler. Allows you to electronically control coffee & steam boiler temperatures. With this level of control, temperature variability is reduced dramatically, making for a more consistent brew temperature.
- Independent Boilers: Separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for individual coffees.
- Thermal Stability System: As water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized
- Hot Water Economizer: Enables you to fine-tune the tap water temperature for rinsing.
- Adjustable, Deep Drip Tray: Accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Exposed Groups Ergonomics and workspace visibility.
- Digital Display: Intuitive programming makes it easy to adjust machine parameters.
- Insulated Boilers: Reduce energy consumption while contributing to temperature stability.
- Conical Valve: Improved longevity and increased pressure manipulation ability.
- Periscope Pressure Gauges: Monitor pressure at coffee during extraction.
Taking Care of Your Machine:
For more detailed care instructions, please refer to your machine's user manual. We recommend that you also incorporate the following into your cleaning routine:
- Clean the filter basket each week
- Clean the brew gasket with a cleaning brush daily
- Soap out the drip tray every few days
- Keep the steam wand clean; make sure to wipe it down after each use
Power: 240 volts
- 2 Group – 30 amp
- 2 Group:
- 1.3x2 L (coffee)
- 8.2 L (stem)
UL-197, NSF-8, CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 109
1 year parts warranty by Coffee Machine Depot USA.
We provide installation with the purchase of your machine. Please note self-installation may void your commercial warranty.
Water & Filtration
These machines have the capability to be directly plumbed into your water line at a pressure of 2 BAR or 25 PSI. We recommend http://www.livingwatersocal.com/ who can install a filtered water system, blended with reverse osmosis (RO) water using a high quality needle valve for perfect TDS.
** This model comes in a variety of styles and sizes as well, making it easy to find just the right version for your cafe.**
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE