New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
OptiPure RO System with Mineral Addition
The OptiPure OP175 is a complete water treatment system, including integrated pre-filtration, reverse osmosis, and mineral addition.
This process begins with the use of its integrated pre-filtration feature, which aids in particulate and chlorine reduction, extending the longevity of the semi-permeable membrane. After that, the OptiPure OP175 utilizes reverse osmosis (RO) to remove the majority (capable of removing more than 97%) of the water’s total dissolved solids (TDS). Finally, a balance of minerals is dissolved into the RO water, allowing you to get your desired “Optimized” water TDS.
The system works at line pressure, capable of producing up to 175+ gallons of optimal quality water per day. Designed for situations where existing TDS removal is desired, the OP175 allows you to add a consistent balance of buffered TDS to eradicate issues associated with having poor water quality (high TDS, high hardness, high chloride, etc.). Not only does water quality affect flavor, it also can cause great damage to your equipment, including clogged group heads and ruined heating elements.
Included is a 16-gallon atmospheric storage tank with a top-mounted variable-flow re-pressurization system and a sub-micron, hydrophobic air breather filter. The tank essentially allows you stock up on “Optimized” water, since water can be pumped out much more quickly than it can be treated through the RO system. The pressure helps with the flow rate, and the air breather helps to prevent moisture and particulate contaminants. For situations where multiple pieces of equipment are using the OP175's filtered water (e.g., an espresso machine and an ice machine), a 50 gallon tank may be a better fit.
The OptiPure OP175 system takes up little space with its wall-mount or under-counter design. And with its color-coded hoses, clear directions, and included material, it is especially easy to install. The 16- or 50-gallon tank can be installed up to 10 feet away from the filtration system.
Included In the Box:
- OptiPure OP175 Filtration System
- 2x CTO-Q10 Pre-Filters
- 1x AMS-QT15 Membrane Cartridge
- 1x MA-Q10 Post-Treatment
- 16 or 50 Gallon Atmospheric Storage Tank (with a top-mounted variable-flow re-pressurization system and a sub-micron air breather)
- Hose, Tubing, and Fittings
- Processor Dimensions: 20.6”h x 19.9”w x 7.8”d
- 16 Gallon Tank Dimensions: 27.3”h x 16.1”w x 20.4”l
- 50 Gallon Tank Dimensions: 51.5"h x 26.5"dia
- Connection - Feedwater (inlet): ⅜” Push Fit Tubing (polytube)
- Connection - Outlet: ½” hose connection
- Operating Pressure Range: 60-85 psi at 0.5 gpm (3.5-5.9 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range: 40°-100°F (4°-38°C)
- Drain Connection (within 5’ of unit): 2 gpm minimum flow
- Feed TDS: Up to 1200 ppm
- Feed pH: 6-10
- Hardness: 12 grains or less
- Free Chlorine: <2 mg/l
- Iron: 0.1mg/l max
- Turbidity: 0.05 ntu
- Manganese: 0.05mg/l max
- Hydrogen Sulfide: 0.0mg/l