New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
OptiPure QT 10-2 Water Treatment System
The OptiPure QT10-2 is a dual-cartridge water treatment system with parallel-plumbed 10” Quick-Twist cartridges that reduces sediment down to 0.5 microns and reduces chlorine, taste & odor at a flow rate of 3 gpm for 30,000 gallons.
- Reduces maintenance frequency and cost, and extends equipment life.
- Gradient-density sediment filtration protects against dirt, rust and other debris down to 0.5 microns.
- High-capacity activated-carbon filtration makes water taste great and protects equipment against corrosive chlorine.
- Sturdy, powder-coated mounting bracket and full-flow inlet shut-off valve simplify installation.
- Built-in pressure gauge allows visual monitoring of when filters need to be changed.
- Inlet shut-off valve makes filter replacement quick and simple.
- Utilizes ‘Qwik-Twist’ cartridges that make changing filters quick, easy and sanitary.
- NSF Certified.
- Feed-water connection to system should be COLD only.
- Do not exceed system specifications for temperature and pressure. • Allow 3” clearance below system for filter cartridge removal and replacement.
- Detailed installation, operation & maintenance manual included with each system.
- No activation procedure or flushing required for system to perform as specified.
- Dimensions (Height x Width x Depth, inches) 16.1”x10”x7”
- Connection - Inlet & Outlet 3/8” NFPT
- Operating Pressure Range 10 - 125 psi (0.7 - 8.6 bar)
- Inlet Water Temperature Range 35˚ - 100˚F (2˚ - 38˚C)
- Chlorine, Taste and Odor Reduction Capacity: 30,000 gals. (113,550 liters)
- Service Flow Rate: 3.0 gpm (11.4 lpm)
- Sediment Reduction: 0.5 micron (nominal)
- Scale & Corrosion Inhibitor: NA
**Please note this system is only to be used with carbonated beverage and drinking water machines. DO NOT USE with espresso machines. **