New and Used Coffee Machines arriving every week!
Rancilio Classe 5 -2 Group
There are many factors that go into the perfect cup of espresso coffee. Beans, grind, temperature, and so much more make a cup of goodness that millions around the world enjoy each day. In 1927 Roberto Rancilio understood this when he built his first coffee machine, "La Regina”. In addition to its innovative and mechanical uniqueness, La Regina brought with it an aesthetic and attention to detail that impressed many. Ninety years later Roberto’s legacy of mechanical and aesthetic prowess reigns true with technologically advanced espresso machines that not only create a great cup of coffee and are easy to use, but also eye catching.
· Volumetric Programming - A press-and-hold style programming setup makes it easy to set shot times.
· C-Lever Steam Control - Flick the dial down for quick steam feathering, or up for full-bore steaming.
· Independent Heat Exchangers - Each group head pulls from its own heat exchanger for consistent shot-to-shot heat.
· Cup Warmer - A topside-located cup warmer harnesses the excess heat from the large boiler for toasty cups on-demand.
· Hot Water - Outlet with manual valve knob control.
· Cups up to 5.7” tall
WARNING: California Proposition 65 Applies to this Item — LEARN MORE